What is ConnectCare?
ConnectCare is an Arkansas Medicaid program that assists Medicaid and ARKids First families in setting up a medical home by helping them find a doctor/primary care provider (PCP) and dental care.
View the interactive list of doctors in each county who see Medicaid patients. 十大赌博正规信誉网址下载 makes every effort to provide the most current information. PCPs change locations, and this may not be reflected in the city and county listed.
If you have Medicaid or ARKids First, the helpline can help you find a doctor/PCP. We can also help you change doctors/PCPs.
You can get help with any of the following:
- Finding a doctor/PCP
- Changing to a different doctor/PCP
- Get information and phone numbers for other helpful programs
- Spanish and Marshallese bilingual services
Call the ConnectCare Helpline:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Donated Dental services
Need help with dental care? Visit Dental Lifeline for more information on donated dental services.
Download a list of charitable dental clinics to locate a clinic near you.
Spanish bilingual services available
Servicios bilingües de español estάn disponibles
- Access Arkansas – Find out if you qualify for help from Arkansas Human Services.
- Problems with my Medicaid service – Find out what you can do.
- Website resources – Links to other websites that may be helpful to you
- ConnectCare Brochure (English)
- ConnectCare Brochure (Spanish)
- ConnectCare Fact Sheet (English/Spanish)
Interested in receiving our newsletter? It’s EASY! Just sign-up below!
The ConnectCare outreach program promotes ConnectCare services by attending statewide community and school events, providing brochures and materials at events and publishing a newsletter three times per year. ConnectCare newsletters and brochures are available on the ConnectCare website.